Prior to contacting us, please review the information below:
- Prospective and current IR students looking for information on our program, are encouraged to review our website and frequently asked questions page for answers to their questions.
- Prospective students seeking information on how to apply to UBC should visit www.you.ubc.ca.
- For routine International Relations Major and Minor degree progress and graduation checks, students are encouraged to consult Degree Navigator.
- Students seeking further advising regarding Arts degree requirements should contact Arts Advising.
- Students seeking further advising on IR Major/Minor requirements should contact the IR Program Manager and Advisor (see below).
- Students seeking approval to use transfer credits from an exchange program toward their IR Major should email the course descriptions to the IR Program Chair.
- All other queries can be directed to the IR Program Manager and Advisor.
Regular Drop-in Hours
Tuesdays – 1:00-3:00pm
Wednesdays – 2:00-4:00pm
Thirty-minute appointments can be made outside of drop-in hours by emailing the IR Program Manager and Advisor at irmajor.program(at)ubc.ca.
Join the IR Social Media Community by following us on one of these channels:
You can also find the International Relations Students Association online here: